Wednesday, November 18, 2009

October never happened...

It might look like I haven't updated my blog in awhile, but in reality we totally ignored October. It was September, and I swear, I blinked and now it's almost Thanksgiving. I wish I could say that I didn't update my blog because of all the Christmas shopping I've been getting done, but that is sadly not true! I've honestly been so overwhelmed with "where do I start" for this new entry that I've been afraid to put anything down into words! And let's face it, you all don't log in to read me, you log in to see my boys!

We combined the boys' birthday parties this year, because I'm the mom and I get to do whatever I want. And I didn't want to plan two parties! The boys never noticed that they were sharing a party. Shhh...don't tell them! It was such a beautiful day, and we had about 15-18 kiddos from the ages of birth to 6 years!


One of Ben's favorite birthday presents was the skateboard that Nana gave him.


Lining the older kiddos up for a game!


Going against every mom's rule about not wasting toilet paper has never been more fun!


Ben is learning to read this year, and Andrew loves books so we decided that books for presents would be a really fun idea. Ben was semi-on-board for this idea of his mom's!

Andrew was totally on board!


I love this next progression of photos. If you can't totally see what Ben is thinking in these three photos, you might be blind!



Have to make sure brother isn't getting something cooler than a storm trooper helmet!


Ben has developed a passion for Star Wars. He loves the Wii game, and he plays Star Wars on the playground with his friends! He loves all the characters, and the animated movies. I'm sure that in a year or two he might know more than his Uncle David! However, we are having a tough time of convincing him that the Emperor is a man, and not an evil witch!

1 comment:

stevenelda said...

I agree with you, Steph.....where did October go?? I think we skipped Nov.except for Thanksgiving. You did a great job with all of the pics.of the different activities. Also I am impressed how smart you are becoming.... combinding the birthdays? Enjoy, mom.....that won't last long. Ha! See you all soon....Love, A Nelda