Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's Ben...Five Years!

It's been five years! We can hardly believe it! It's been a truly amazing five years. Ben is such an awesome blessing to our family! He brings us so much joy and laughter that it's easy to love him and cherish him! Five years ago today (at 1:17pm) he came into this world and changed all of our lives. Jason and I named him after two great men in Jason's life. He has a lot to live up to and to aspire to. And we have quite the job of helping him achieve all he's been made to do in life. We love you, Ben. We always have and we always will. And regardless of how big you get, and I'm sure that you will be pretty big, you will always be our baby boy. We love you lots!







1 comment:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Ben! I love the tribute in pictures! The cake is nearly finished... :o)