Saturday, April 25, 2009

That new carpet smell...

My excuse for not blogging sooner...

I'm being totally tacky here, and showing you a photo of all our junk... I mean treasured possessions. Getting carpet is a lot of fun. Going through 1300 square feet of "should we keep this or toss this?" is not a lot of fun. But we have lived with the carpet that's lasted through five boys, four adults and a dog, for five years now. To top it off, it was builder's grade. Let's just say that it didn't "wear" well!

I meant to get some farewell shots of the old carpet, but the two carpet layers were too fast!

Andrew's room looks rather nice, don't you think?

1 comment:

stevenelda said...

WOW! I am soooo happy for you guys and the "new look" in your home is great!!!! Congrats! It also helps the spirit, right? I bet the boys are proud of it all also. Hopefully, we will see you soon...maybe before you guys come our direction. We are getting excited!