Sunday, May 10, 2009

To my Mother on Mother's Day

I want to wish my mother a Happy Mother's Day! Lucky for me, she's recently had a 50th birthday, so I have lots of photos! Isn't she beautiful?!









I love you Mom! You are with me every day in the way that I raise my boys. You are with me every day in the way that I care for my husband. You are with me every day in the way that I run my business. You are there when I need you, and you're there when I think I don't need you. You love my faults and you love my accomplishments. But most of all, you love me for me. And I love you for you. You are my mother, and I am your daughter for always. I love you Mom!

2 comments:

Saltsfarm said...

Thanks babe - my first thought was to ground you for sharing those pictures but Dan said that I couldn't do that anymore. So, guess I will just have to love you for who you are!!

Aunt Nelda said...

A wonderful tribute to your mom....thanks for letting us 'sit in' and 'listen'.