The first of one of my three younger siblings has finally turned 18. And in time for her first election too! I remember holding Danielle at the hospital when she was first born. I was 12 years old. For some reason, it never has felt like a large gap in age difference. But I'll be the first to admit that although she's my sister, I feel more like her older aunt or something! In a lot of ways I feel like I helped raise Dani, I have an investment in her. She is a very special girl and she has a heart of gold. I can't take any credit for that, but that's OK. She's always been an amazing Aunt to my boys. She loves them with all her heart, and I know the fact that I know that makes me feel as special as they feel. I find it funny to think that when Ben was born, Dani was the same age that I was when she was born! So, to my adult sister... We love you so much! You're an amazing woman! Thank you for being my little sis. All my love....
I have been happily married to Jason for eight years! I have two beautiful boys, Benjamin and Andrew. And one child in heaven, Hope. I am a full-time mom by day and a graphic designer and photographer by afternoon/night! Our family is usually either at home-playing around-or at church. We are blessed!
2 comments:
It takes a village to raise a child. Dan and I have been very blessed with wonderful children! We love you
That is sweet of you to say such kind things about your sister. The pictures are great also.
Post a Comment