Monday: Boys slept in late (no small wonder when you see the week). Swimming at the Loderhose's pool by 11:30am. Come home for naps. I work. We eat dinner. I cut the boys' hair. We play outside by the pool. Bedtime.
Sunday: At church by 9am. Lunch with Jason's parents & Aunt Nelda and Uncle Steve. Go home for naps. I think everyone took one but Ben! Small groups at 6pm, home by 9:30pm. (Sorry, no picture!)
Saturday: Up by 6:30am to get ready for the annual float trip. In MO by 10am. On the river till 5pm. Home by 8pm. Put the boys down to bed, and then crash. Our floaters are below.
Saturday: Up by 6:30am to get ready for the annual float trip. In MO by 10am. On the river till 5pm. Home by 8pm. Put the boys down to bed, and then crash. Our floaters are below.
Thursday: Meet at 10am to go to Woolaroc, in Bartlesville. We got to see Bison, throw hatchets, and walk around the museum. It was a long, and hot day! Came home and put Andrew down for a nap. I worked. We all went to bed early this night!
Wednesday: We typically play in the backyard or run errands. Andrew naps while I work, and then we have church in the evening.
Tuesday: Ben has swim lessons at 11:30am. He is now jumping off the diving board again! We went over to Meena's house for lunch. Ben stayed with her for the rest of the afternoon and Andrew and I came home. Andrew napped while I worked. Jason and Ben came home and we played the rest of the night!
Monday: We swam at the Loderhose's. Do you get the impression that we live there? I do too! Swimming is usually a big part of our day. I wears both of the boys down quite a bit, and we can all work on our tans! Haha!
I hope your summer has been fun too! If you're hanging out with us for any part of it, you must be exhausted too! Anyone ready for school yet?! It's amazing to think that Ben will be 5 years old in about two months. It just doesn't seem possible. I am often staring at pictures of him and Andrew side by side, and it's crazy to see how much they have both changed. Ben especially. I look at Andrew and he's got the typical toddler build. Swayed back and curved belly, short legs and arms, baby fine hair and round chubby cheeks. He doesn't even seem built to be anything but a toddler. Ben is getting length in his arms and legs. He's tall and solidly built. His hair has turned coarser and his face is taking shape of a young boy. His body is holding the promise of being a young man.
Where did the days go?
Well, I better be wrapping this up! I hope you all are taking lots of pictures of your kids! Enjoy those round belly's and chubby cheeks as long as you can! We love you all!

2 comments:
What a great way to keep up with yourselves.....I get exhausted just reading!! But....then..you are young. Enjoy it while you can! The pictures are wonderful and reminded us of the super day U. Steve and I spent with them. Ben was more engaging and little Andrew just 'chugged' right along.....nothing bothered him. We loved it!!
I forgot to comment on this last time I looked at it. I don't think I was logged in so I could make a comment.
I love your blog! You are so creative, both with your pictures and your story telling. I'm glad you started a blog! :o)
Post a Comment