Monday, August 25, 2008
It's off to Preschool we go...
Ben started Pre-K 4 this morning. He was very excited to go back to school. When I told him he was going this morning he said, "Am I going to eat lunch there?" We went last week for an open house and we only stayed for about an hour, so this was his way of asking if he was staying more than an hour! He seemed to have a nice time! After we dropped him off I called Jason because it seemed to hit me that in a few weeks he'll be 5 and I can't seem to remember when he was little. I remember that he'd do things, or say things, or I would see him and think, "I'm going to memorize this moment. I want to remember this 10 years down the road." But here it is, 5 years down the road, and I can't even remember when he was Andrew's age! So, Jason sent me some photos of when Ben was Andrew's age, so that my memory could be jogged! I hope you enjoy today's photos and some photos from 3 years ago! For the record...Andrew and I got home and he ran a few laps around the couch, then he played with Ben's game, and then he asked to brush his teeth. All of those are things that he can't do without Ben interfering! I think he enjoyed some one on one time!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Wait until you are taking Andrew to preschool and Ben to school - then YOU will be running laps around the couch!!
Loved the update......the pictures are great......I have never seen those particular pics of Ben before. About this Wii "thingy"...that is how out of touch U. Steve and I are..you or Ben will have to 'educate' us. HA!
Post a Comment