**I've had a lot of people ask me about Andrew's nose in this photo. The first full day there Andrew stepped of the porch and fell face first onto the ground. Luckily his nose broke his fall but even luckier, it was only scraped up a bit. I believe he was called "Rudolph" for the rest of the trip!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Wrapping up July-Photos
I tried to attach some photos to my last post, but for whatever reason they wouldn't attach. I've had the question asked more than once how people can get these photos off the blog so that they can put them on disk, or screensaver, etc. First you click on the photo, and it will open it up in another window. Then you can right click on the photo and select "Save As" or "Save to desktop". Then you can put them wherever! Enjoy!
Andrew and Meena
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That looks like his nose hurt!
I really like the picture of everyone at the family reunion. That was really pretty with the mountains in the background!
The flashback friday is totally not my thing...the other gal Dawn who leaves comments on my blog often is the one I got it from. She's a very active blogger - she also does a Best Shot Monday, Tackle It Tuesday, Wordless Wednesday and the Thursday Meme's I keep doing come from her. :o)
Post a Comment