Your pics are 'worth a thousand words'.Great! Hav you looked a Em's blog...Diaper Olympics? Her creative juices are starting to surface.......your Newspaper art..supposedly..'threw me'. I was ready to come & 'take come' of the 'powers to be'at that hospital...scaring Ben like that. I found out later that was YOUR creative juices flowing!! ha! Love, A.N.
I have been happily married to Jason for eight years! I have two beautiful boys, Benjamin and Andrew. And one child in heaven, Hope. I am a full-time mom by day and a graphic designer and photographer by afternoon/night! Our family is usually either at home-playing around-or at church. We are blessed!
2 comments:
So I guess you found your service project? Did you really call Mr. Gorham? You did a nice job, The Pride should be proud. :o)
Your pics are 'worth a thousand words'.Great! Hav you looked a Em's blog...Diaper Olympics? Her creative juices are starting to surface.......your Newspaper art..supposedly..'threw me'. I was ready to come & 'take come' of the 'powers to be'at that hospital...scaring Ben like that. I found out later that was YOUR creative juices flowing!! ha! Love, A.N.
Post a Comment